If any of the following statements hold true for a company's operations, using automated liquid-handling calibration systems may improve efficiency.
• The company follows stringent calibration guidelines and performs liquid-delivery calibration frequently.
• Current calibration cycles are time-consuming and cause long periods of downtime, reducing productivity.
• Technicians are strapped for time and are burdened and inconvenienced by calibration activities.
• The company has missed order deadlines or has had to work overtime because of unavailable liquid-handling instrumentation.
• The quality of the company's liquid-delivery instrumentation is in doubt.